Thursday 29 January 2015

Script for Trailer

Opening Scene *Portchester Castle*
(Shows scene of girls having fun listening to music)
Lizzie: This is so much fun, I can’t believe we are doing this
Beth: I know I’ve text the boys to come down I hope Sam comes I’ve been dying to see him
Taylor: Is it just me or can you girls hear something strange?
Beth: Don’t be silly probably just all the drink gone to your head you loon
Lizzie: Who’s that is it one of the boys?
(Figure In Shadows Standing Alone)
Beth: Sam?
(NO REPLY FROM FIGURE)
Taylor: Ok now I’m freaked out
Lizzie: Lets Go *whispers*
(GIRLS START GATHERING BELONGINGS – FIGURE MOVES CLOSER)
(GIRLS TAKE STUFF TOWARDS GRAVEYARD AND CROUCH DOWN)
Beth: Oh my God, sh*t   *whispers*
(SHOT OF MAN WALKING TOWARDS THE GIRLS)
(GIRLS BEGIN TO PANIC AND RUN BACK TOWARDS THEIR CAR)
(SHOT OF RUNNING TO CAR PARK)
(PRESS BUTTON BUT CAR DOESNT OPEN BANGING ON WINDOWS)
(GIRLS BANGING ON CAR WINDOW)
Taylor: *scream*
Lizzie *cries*
Beth: Oh my God *shouts*
(LAST SHOT OF KILLER WALKING TOWARDS THE CAMERA)
CUT

No comments:

Post a Comment